-
November 8th, 2000, 12:21 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Miss Vicki Blue has made available a trailer of her eagerly-anticipated forthcoming Edgeplay documentary.
check out www.sacreddogs.com
go Films section, then click on poster to enjoy! it's that simple. or, click below for instant access. i gurantee, you'll be gagging for days...
http://sacreddogs.com/video/RUNAWAYSnew.mov
-
November 8th, 2000, 09:39 PM
#2
Inactive Member
-
November 9th, 2000, 12:12 PM
#3
Inactive Member
hi Vortex!
at least somebody appears to have looked at the film trailer. that is encouraging (just).
floating alone on a sea of scuzz,
Gx
-
November 9th, 2000, 02:16 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I looked too. Unfotunately my computer has no sound so I have no idea what anyone was saying but it sure LOOKED awesome.
PHIL
-
November 9th, 2000, 11:17 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Gordie - a long time to load, but very worth it! Now you've really whetted my appetite - is there a release date yet? (I should go back and take a closer look at the whole Sacred Dogs site.) What was that haunting background music? We should appoint you the International Librarian of Rock. Thank you so much for the link.
-
December 15th, 2000, 05:25 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Will the film reveal the sexual preferences of the band ?
It seems the Runaways had a BIG lesbian following. I wonder why ?
-
December 16th, 2000, 09:46 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Dear FionnaF
Who was this BIG lesbian following? Is she still doing it?
-
December 29th, 2000, 11:02 PM
#8
Inactive Member
I had the displeasure of working with Vickie.
She is not a nice person.
Sorry to hear she is still around.
Maybe people change ?
-
January 2nd, 2001, 12:59 PM
#9
Inactive Member
i LOVE vicki! think she's a pistol! but give us the dirt anyway!!
-
January 4th, 2001, 08:52 AM
#10
Inactive Member
I have to admit, I'm rather curious to hear this story too...but I wonder if this person will ever return...seems there are several who show up with one post and disappear.
You out there bud?
Hey Gordy, I have an idea, if he doesn't come back to post a reply let's make up some fiction of our own...we can all post our contributions in chapters. Maybe even of the caliber to rival Jackie's site? ::evil grin::
heheh, kidding, kinda.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks